The official names for the Shanghai Metro Line 7 stations have been announced. Line 7 has been under construction for the past three years, and is set to open at the end of 2009. It will run from Baoshan District in the north of Shanghai, through downtown and into Pudong. It will have eight interchange stations with existing lines.
Here is the list of stations, from north to south, with links to Metropedia articles for existing stations. The English names are our unofficial translations, based on the naming of current stations. Corrections and comments are welcome.
- Meilanhu (美兰湖站)
- Luonan Xincun (罗南新村站)
- Panguang Road (潘广路站)
- Liuhang (刘行站)
- Gucun Park (顾村公园站)
- Qihua Road (祁华路站)
- Shanghai University (上海大学站)
- Nanchen Road (南陈路站)
- Shangda Road (上大路站)
- Changzhong Road (场中路站)
- Dachang Town (大场镇站)
- Xingzhi Road (行知路站)
- Dahua No.3 Road (大华三路站)
- Xincun Road (新村路站)
- Langao Road (岚皋路站)
- Zhenping Road (镇坪路站) – interchange with lines 3 and 4
- Changshou Road (长寿路站)
- Changping Road (昌平路站)
- Jing’an Temple (静安寺站) – interchange with line 2
- Changshu Road (常熟路站) – interchange with line 1
- Zhaojiabang Road (肇嘉浜路站) – interchange with line 9
- Dong’an Road (东安路站) – interchange with line 4
- Chuanchang Road (船厂路站)
- Houtan (后滩站)
- Changqing Road (长清路站)
- Yaohua Road (耀华路站) – interchange with line 8
- Yuntai Road (云台路站)
- West Gaoke Road (高科西路站) – interchange with line 6
- South Yanggao Road (杨高南路站)
- Jinxiu Road (锦绣路站)
- Fanghua Road (芳华路站)
- Longyang Road (龙阳路站) – interchange with line 2
- Huamu Road (花木路站)
ExploreMetro makes Asia’s best metro maps. Find out about our apps for iPhone and apps for Android!
Eight interchanges is awesome! I wonder which line holds the record for the most interchanges right now? Line 4, I’m guessing.
Seeing “Zhaojiabang Road (肇嘉浜路站) – interchange with line 9” is also very exciting. Looking forward to seeing Line 9 finished and connecting Pudong with Xujiahui/Songjiang in one straight line.
i take Metro from Dongchuan Rd. on Metro 5 to
Zhongshanbei Rd. on Metro 1, and back every work day….